Organised by Terrapinn, AfricaRail is Africa’s longest running and most successful railway event. For 2 decades, this event has been an undisputed leader. It is an unrivalled platform for the continent’s railways industry to come together to learn, to network and to do business. It is an unique opportunity to meet and interact with genuine disruptors, innovators and thought leaders!
Your stand at AfricaRail
If you're part of the rail industry, don't let AfricaRail pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with many Stand Contractors in Johannesburg and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs!
Why exhibit at AfricaRail?
Africa Rail is full of opportunities for exhibitors to do business in Africa. This is where you can talk face-to-face with the most influential buyers in the region.
- Showcase and demo new technology and get feedback;
- Sell your products and services to quality buyers;
- Meet your preferred distributor;
- Expand your regional networks;
- Arrange private meetings at your stand;
- Highlight your technical expertise & product excellence in the technical seminars;
- Raise your brand awareness throughout the continent
Sponsors & exhibitors
Transnet, Alstom, Prasa Passenger Rail Agency, Grindrod, Naledi Inhlanganiso, Gibela, Thales, Huawei, Ansaldo STS Group Company, RSR Railway Safety Regulator, Siemens, Ruckus, Strum Equipment, Bombardier, Scaw Metals Group, VoestAlpine, LHMarthinusen, Timken, SPS, PFISTERER, ABB, CRRC, Kapsch, Atlas Copco, SelectRail, Its Rail International, Chem Systems and Wabtec South Africa are some of the exhibitors you'll meet in these halls.