European Utility Week is Europe's biggest and best smart utility event.
Besides the trade fair, EUW also organizes:
- Hub Sessions: free of charge for all attendees, the hub sessions are designed for professionals working in technical areas of the utility business.
- Innovation Hub: where more innovation and start ups are presented.
- Networking events: where all participants can make face-to-face connections with smart energy leaders & key-influencers.
- ... and many other surprises!
If you're planning on joining this year's European Utility Week, contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll be happy to find you the best stand contractors in Vienna.
The exhibitor profile includes vendors and decision makers from the Smart Utility, Energy, Smart City, Utility Service, Smart Home, Telecommunication and Smart Metering industries, such as: T&D Operations Infrastructure, Smart Home/End User Engagement, Telecoms, Smart Metering solutions, Consultants, Standards Utilities, Financing/Investment, Smart Cities Solutions, etc.
Join a community of great brands & companies, such as AGL, Alliander, BKW, DONG Energy, Duke Energy, E.ON, Eandis, EDP, Elektrilevi, Elektro Ljubljana, EnBW, Enel Distribuzione, Enexis B.V., ERDF, ESB Networks, GDF Suez, Iberdrola, Kepco, National Electricity Utility Company, Red Electrica de Espana, RTE, RWE Deutschland, RWE Effizienz, Scottish Power, Sibelga, Southern Electric Power Distribution, Stadtwerke Konstanz and many more...
- EUW is the largest smart energy show in Europe; if you want to present your new discoveries, this is the perfect place to do so;
- Here you'll find the latest products, solutions and services; know that 30% of last year's exhibitors were new; it means that EUW always brings fresh and unique views on how to tackle the challenges the utilities are facing;
- It is an amazing opportunity to learn from your utility peers! EUW offers many free seminars where more than 170 experts will share their experiences. It is always important to update your knowledge;
- This is the best platform to meet other national & international experts! EUW gathers more than 10 000 smart energy professionals eager to establish new partnerships.
- Key European stakeholders from all levels will be discussing Europe´s Smart Energy Future here. If you want your company to stick out, join the conferences & forums.
Each year, European Utility Week gathers around 10 000 visitors from eighty different countries. The attendees come to EUT eager to meet utility companies from all around the world and find great solutions & products regarding Smart Utility, Energy, Smart City, Utility Service, Smart Home and Telecommunications. If you're part of these sectors, don't miss this incredible event! It is an unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with your target clients and grow through partnerships!