Focused firmly on innovation in passenger transport through the development of technology, environment and vehicles, EUROBUS gathers leading UK and international suppliers of vehicles, products and services. The show gives exhibitors the platform to meet decision makers from a range of operator, supplier, local authority representatives and community transport providers.
If you're part of this industry, you can't afford to miss EUROBUS! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your exhibition! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll introduce you to he best Stand Design Companies in Birmingham!
- Bus and coach dealers, importers and manufacturers.
- Mini and midi vehicle converters and dealers.
- Workshop equipment, parts and accessories.
- Glass replacement and repair.
- Insurance, legal and financial services.
- Training and development services.
- Alternative power solutions.
- Engine, gearbox and major unit supply.
- Seats, trim and seatbelts.
- Accessible vehicles and equipment.
- Information technology.
- Security and camera equipment.
- Audio visual equipment.
- Fleet management.
Here you'll find many companies and brands such as 21st Century Technology, AGM Telematics, AK Carpets Ltd, Alcolok. Altro Transflor, Best Impressions, Bridgestone, Blue State Media, Cummins, Coach Hire Comparison, CalAmp, Fusion Mobile, Griptone Limited, Gas Bus Alliance, Mercedes-Benz, Portland Fuel, Rescroft, Scan Coin, Texa, TomTom, Yutong, West Coast Trim, Volto and WheelRight.
Reasons to exhibit
Here's a list of some really good reasons why you must join EUROBUS! Here you'll be able to:
- raise your company profile and awareness
- showcase your products and technologies
- meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- develop new customer bases
- launch and promote new products and services to an expert audience
- establish lasting relationships with clients
- stay ahead of your competition
EUROBUS is visited by coach operators, bus operators, mini and midi vehicle operators, local authorities, community transport providers, industry suppliers, associations, industry stakeholders and government, press and specialized media. Within their organizations, these visitors are:
- CEO/Owner/Managing Director
- Sales and Marketing
- Tour and day trip planning
- Route and journey planning
- Transport coordination
- Procurement and tendering