Electronica is the world's most important trade fair for electronics and the only event that covers the industry on such a wide scale. As an exhibitor, this the best platform to find high quality visitors (including decision-makers from Germany and abroad) who are willing to invest in established and new business.
If you're part of this industry, don't let Electronica pass you by. If you want to display your products in a creative and professional stand, contact us. We'll find you the best stand booth contractors in Munich and guarantee your success!
The Exhibition Halls
Here you'll find a wide range of products from developers to company executives, in nearly all consumer segments and user industries – from automotive and industrial electronics to embedded, wireless, medical electronics and MEMS. The sectors are:
- Embedded systems
- Micro/nano systems
- Sensor technology
- Test and measurement
- Electronic design
- Passive components
- Electromechanics and system periphery
- Power supplies
- PCBs, other circuit carriers and EMS
- System components
- Information gathering and services
Electronica is the only trade fair that:
- gives companies access to profitable markets and new branches of industry and lucrative sales potential
- showcases important technologies and makes new trends a topic of discussion - and provides global orientation in the process
- provides concrete perspectives and gives business strong impetus and that leads the way with service quality, flexibility and stable prices and seizes the initiative for new growth.
- allows you to increase your sales and connect with new potential buyers and partners
- ... and so much more! There's nothing like seeing it for yourself!
Beyond the fair
Electronica's exhibition is accompanied by an extensive program of related events, such as:
- Wireless Congress: The congress addresses developers, system designers, technology decision-makers, project managers and government agencies in the sector for wireless systems. It is organized by electronica in conjunction with Weka Fachmedien GmbH and ZVEI.
- Electronica Forum: During the four days of the trade fair lectures and discussion panels on current topics of the industry are taking place at the Electronica forum. The themes range from new technologies and market developments to overall topics like education and training.
- PCB & Components Market Place: The PCB & Components Market Place is a forum for lectures and discussions about semiconductors, other circuit carriers and EMS.
- CEO Round Table: The panel discussion with international managing directors and CEOs examines the latest topics of interest to the industry.
Electronica also organizes several other panel discussions, lectures and conferences.