EIG Berlin is a vibrant, contemporary global gaming space that gives visitors & exhibitors the freedom to think, to explore, to engage and to meet the best companies, products and services that are changing the gaming world.
Host to all the trend-setters and start ups in the digital world, the leading investors, venture capitalists, regulators and international gaming operators, EiG offers a fresh, integrated an unique experience for everyone involved in the gaming industry.
If you're thinking about participating, get in touch with our team of experts in trade fairs. They'll find you the greatest stand design companies in Berlin and guarantee your success!
Join companies including Microgaming, Playtech, BetConstruct, Edict, Bit8 plus many more who have already discovered the opportunities that EiG offers!
- Position your brand as the dominant force in your area of expertise
- Promote your capabilities in this market space
- Get ahead of your competition
- Welcome international top iGaming influencers to meet your brand
- Operate within a sophisticated ambient sell environment
- Showcase partnerships and forge new collaborations
- Learn, network and explore with top CEOs and world-class decision-makers
You don’t have to be big to be involved. If you're a start-up with limited marketing budget, EiG offers a great platform to build relationships with potential future customers and to find investors, the Start-Up Village.
The majority of visitors gather at the EiG in order to find the latest innovations and products and, of course, hoping to establish profitable deals with the best and more promising brands.
But the EiG is also a place to learn: the show offers attendees an insight into the industry’s emerging markets and regulatory outlook, with topics such as reputation management, mobile and virtual reality also set to spark discussions and debates against the backdrop of Berlin.
More than a fair
The EiG Berlin brings together leading iGaming professionals and thought-leaders from across the globe to discuss all the current hot topics, including:
- Consolidation – good or bad for the industry and consumers?
- Evolution towards omni-channel customer experience
- Getting the most out of mobile and new devices
- Best practice for entering emerging markets
- and plenty more!
So, if you want to expand your business and discuss the main industry's issues with other experts, EiG Berlin is your event!