EES - Electrical Energy Storage is a world-class exhibition focusing on:
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Energy Storage Systems
- Charging Technologies
- Battery Production Equipment & Materials
Leading manufacturers, dealers and suppliers in the battery and energy storage industry attend EES Europe to showcase their products and innovative concepts relating to all stages of the value chain.
Would you like to join them?
If so, apply today for an exhibition booth and contact our team of experts in trade shows in order to meet the finest Stand Booth Contractors in Munich! We collaborate with hundreds of companies and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs!
Together with Intersolar Europe, EES is by far the most visited energy storage exhibition in Europe. Therefor, it is the ideal platform for you to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals
- Establish profitable deals and partnerships
- Boost your company's visibility on a global scale
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
- And plenty more!
EES Europe cover the following categories:
- Energy Storage
- Batteries, Battery packs
- Battery Management Systems
- Charging Technology
- Fuel Cells
- Power to Gas
- Battery Testing & Inspection
- Power Electronics for Storage Systems
- Recycling Technologies
- Energy Storage Technologies/Systems
- Research and Development
- Education & Training
- Associations and Organizations
- Trade Publications
EES Europe gathers exhibitors from many countries such as Greece, Belgium, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, France, India, Czech Republic, Israel, Netherlands, Poland, Taiwan, Switzerland, Turkey, Japan, Portugal, Ukraine, Vietnam and Norway.
AEconversation, AKASol, Alpha Energy Storage Solution, Aquion Energy, SolarBK, Battery Megastore, BE-Power, Blue Sky Energy, Bosch Power Tec, Bühler AG, Bundesverband Energiespeicher, Corexsolar, DAS Energy, Eaton Industries, Elpower, EnergyVille, Firenew Technology, Green Vision, Gustav Klein, Ingeteam Power Technology, Krannich Solar and Redflow are some of the companies that you'll meet.