ECCMID is the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. Gathering around 10'000 participants each edition, the ECCMID Congress offers a wide range of sessions including: keynotes, symposia, poster sessions, educational workshops, meet-the-expert sessions, an exhibition hall and much more! If you're seeking for a trusty Exhibition Stand Designer in Istanbul, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We'll give you the best options and prices!
Call of Abstracts
Here you'll be able to present and find many abstracts regarding the following topics:
- Viral Infection & Disease: HIV(AIDS, Viral hepatitis, Influenza and respiratory viruses, antiviral drugs, emerging/re-emerging and zoonotic viral diseases, Viral molecular epidemiology, and others.
- Bacterial Infection & Disease: Tuberculosis and other mycobacterial infections, Severe sepsis, bacteraemia & endocarditis, Skin, soft tissue, bone & joint & central nervous system infections, etc.
- Bacterial Susceptibility & Resistance: Resistance survaillance & epidemiology, susceptibility testing methods, resistance mechanisms, etc.
- Diagnostic Bacteriology & General Microbiology: Molecular bacterial typing methods, laboratory automation, general microbiology, etc.
- New Antibacterial Agents & Stewardship
- Fungal Infection & Disease
- Parasitic Diseases & International Health
- Healthcare-associated & Nosocomial Infections, Infection Control
- Immunology & Vaccinology
- Among others...
Reasons to have a booth at ECCMID
With an exhibition stand you'll be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of medical professionals and decision-makers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company and products/services;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products/services and survey attendees about your ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends and technological developments;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!