ECarTec Munich is the world's biggest B2B trade fair for Electric & Hybrid Mobility. It is an amazing platform to find the perfect companies, products, innovations and powerful buyers!
If you're part of this industry, you really can't afford to miss this event! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Germany! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Munich!
- Electric Vehicles: E-cars, E-motorcycles, E-Busses, E-Scooters, vehicles for transportation and storing, E-Fun-Vehicles, E-Trucks, etc.
- Energy & Infrastructure: Energy Provider Electricity and Hydrogen, Energy Infrastructures, Smart Grids, Charging Stations, etc.
- Energy Storage: Battery systems, fuell cell systems, capacitors, etc.
- Powertrain & Electronics: electric motors in general, wheel hub motors, drivetrains, gearboxes, control systems, electrical safety, electronics, etc.
- Mobility Concepts: mobility models, tourism, finance, leasing, car sharing, venture capital.
- Maintenance: spare parts, instruction, after sales, etc.
- Ebikes, E-scooters and E-pedelcs.
- Among others...
ECarTec Munich is the most important international electric & hybrid mobility fair: here, over 12,000 trade visitors from 56 countries gather in order to make business. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Join this fair as an exhibitor and you'll be able to:
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations
- Reach your entire target group at a single location
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals and decision makers from all around the world
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners
- Boost your company's visibility on a global scale
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities
- ... And plenty more!
The visitors are usually from the following industries:
- Automotive (30%)
- Cities, Fleet, Purchase (20%)
- Electronics, IT (13%)
- University/Students (9%)
- Energy (7%)
- Garage, Dealer (6%)
- Material Processes (6%)
- Architecture and Design (4%)
- Among others...
The visitors come mainly from Europe (87%); however, there are also many important buyers from Asia (7%), North and South America (3%), Africa (2%) and Australia/Oceania (1%).