ISTE Denver Conference & Expo is home to one of the largest and most interactive ed tech expos in the world! It features an amazing array of professional learning and collaborative networking opportunities. Attendees can choose from more than 1,000 sessions in a variety of formats.
ISTE covers the following sector, among several others:
- Adaptive technology
- Communication technology
- Data Management & storage
- Remote/Cloud computing
- Mobile learning devices
- Library & media technologies
Exhibiting at ISTE
Exhibit at ISTE in Denver and showcase your products and services to a highly targeted market of 16,000 education professionals. ISTE’s reach and influence brings the power of partnership and global collaboration to thousands of ed tech leaders and organizations around the globe.
ISTE conference attendees spend an average of six hours in our massive Expo. This is an engagement opportunity you don’t want to miss – reserve your space today. Booth sizes start at 10’x10’, increasing in 10’increments.
If you need a stand, contact us! We'll introduce you to a hand-picked selection of Stands in Denver!
Benefits of exhibiting
As an exhibitor, ISTE enables you to:
- Find new partners and generate alliances to create business opportunities;
- Access high level decision-makers and a large customer base;
- Get up to speed with the latest industry developments and trends;
- Monitor market demands in one of the most lucrative markets in the world;
- Enhance your corporate reputation and brand image around the US;
- And more!
FileWave, Brookwood, DyKnow, Digi Exams, Media Flex, Max Interactive, Mimio, Relay Wireless, RenWeb School Software, Rosen Publishing, Ruckus Wireless, 3 Doodler, AirWatch and ALL in Learning are some of the companies that already applied for ISTE! Join them and get inspired!