Serving the industry for more than 20 years, the Convergence India Show plays an integral role in the changing landscape of the Indian Information and Communication environment. The expo will focus on growth opportunities, future trends, upcoming technologies, and much more, for the ICT ecosystem stakeholders.
If you're part of this industry, don't let Convergence India pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade fairs. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Design Companies in New Delhi and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Convergence India product categories
- 3G / LTE / 4G.
- Broadband solutions.
- Broadcast infrastructure.
- Business communications and networks.
- Business storage / virtualization.
- Carrier Services.
- Cloud Computing.
- Digital media asset management.
- Enterprise networks and services.
- Equipment manufacturers (telecom, broadcast, cable, satellite, IT and information security).
- Green ICT.
- HD / Digital TV / IPTV / Mobile broadcasting.
Convergence India is a B-2-B interface amongst industry stakeholders, and aims to provide a global showcase for cutting edge technologies, R&D and applications by creating an unparalleled business ambience. If you join this event as an exhibitor, you will be able to:
- keep up-to-date on the latest products and technology;
- increase your brand's visibility;
- stay ahead of your competition;
- build your brand as a innovative company;
- build relationships and strengthen bonds with current and potential customers;
- attend and participate side-by-side with buyers at daily seminar;
- take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities;
- ... and so much more!
This event gathers experts and companies from many different sectors, such as:
- Airline and Airport management
- Armed Forces & Paramilitary forces
- Broadcast Content & Equipment
- Consumer electronics, IT, Mobile Retail Chains, Showrooms
- Dealers and Retailers
- Telecom Engineers; Procurement personnel of all the corporate
- Telecom network management personnel
- Online commodity trading firms
- Media and PR
- IT Hardware & Software Companies
- ... and many many more!