Compamed represents the international industry meeting point for the supplier market of the “med-tech” industry. Gathering more than 720 exhibitors from 37 nations, this event is the ideal place to source the latest products, machinery and services.
Exhibiting at Compamed can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! If you want to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with hundreds of Stand Booth Contractors in Düsseldorf and we can easily find you the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Compamed shows technology and service solutions for use in the “med-tech” industry – from new materials, components, pre-products, packaging and services right up to complex microsystem technology and nanotechnology:
- Micro/Nanotechnology: micro actuators, micro sensors, lab-on-a-chip, drug delivery, etc
- Production/Manufacturing: engineering, system partnerships, contract manufacture, design, research, molding equipment, precision processing, process technology, quality management, packaging, etc.
- Testing/Certification: test systems, testing services, inspection equipment, Standardizations (EC, ISO, etc...)
- Components for medical technology: tubes, filters, pumps, valves, frames, etc.
- Materials/Substance: plastics, resigns, nano-materials, smart materials, coatings, etc.
Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
Keep up on industry trends;
- ... and so much more!
The specialist trade visitors to Compamed come from the important markets of the world and have a high level of decision-making competences. This major event gathers hundreds of visitors with the following profiles:
- Technical procurement managers
- Heads of research and development departments
- Engineers and technicians for R&D and production departments
- Production managers
- Design engineers
- Medical technology exhibitors from the MEDICA
- Packaging specialists
- Process engineers
- Quality assurance/quality control managers
- Qualification and validation specialists