Cleanzone Frankfurt is an international trade fair and congress for cleanroom technology. The top themes of Cleanzone include the planning, construction and layout of an efficient cleanroom, as well as new applications and standards, cleanroom classification and the next generation of cleanroom experts.
If you're part of this industry, don't let Cleanzone pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Frankfurt! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Booth Contractors in Frankfurt.
The Cleanzone exhibitors are international companies specialized in resolving the specific requirements of producing under clean room conditions, in the following product groups:
- Construction Components: floors, ceilings panels, pass-throughs, lighting, doors, wall panels and coatings, interlock control systems, etc.
- Modular Technologies: modular systems, safety cabinets, isolators, microenvironments, flow boxes, sauberraum, others.
- Technical Systems and Components: exhaust systems and supply air systems, filtration systems, hydraulic, pneumatic systems, air conditioners, ventilation and air conditioning measuring systems, etc.
- Lock Device: dispensers and disposal systems, hand cleaners and disinfection systems, furnishing, air showers, etc.
- Workstations: integrated security equipment, laboratory and cleanroom furnishings, security, etc.
- Handling and Storage Systems: robots, transport, integrated storage and bumping systems.
- Decontamination: disinfection systems, cleaning machines, operating machines, etc.
- Consumables: apparel and supplies (like gloves, shoes, goggles...), cleaning supplies, packaging, microbiology, consumables, etc.
Cleanzone is intended for international visitors from all areas of application for life sciences and micro-technology. It presents an overview of the entire process from the planning and construction to the operation of cleanrooms. They are mainly experts of:
- Micro Technology: optics and laser technology, electronics, plastics technology, etc.
- Life Science: pharma, cosmetics, biotechnology, medical, food, etc.
The top five visitor countries were the Netherlands, Switzerland, Great Britain, the Russian Federation and the USA. This year is expected to have more participants, and the good news are that you can reach all of them and establish incredible business deals!
Joint he exhibitor's list and you will:
- Interact with thousands of key buyers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads;
- Build relationships with prospects;
- Survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- ... and plenty more!