MaBuild Expo, held in Casablanca, Morocco, hosts over 100 international companies from 8 different countries including Turkey, Italy, Portugal, U.A.E, Greece, Belgium, Lebonan and Egypt in an area of 10.000 m². During 4 days, more than 9.500 visitors attend to this exhibition.
- Need a stand for MaBuild! Let us know what you need - we'll be delighted to introduce you to a handpicked selection of Stand Designers in Casablanca.
MaBuild covers the following sectors:
- Construction Tools, Equipment and Mach.
- Industrial Kitchen Equipment
- Hotel and Hospitality Equipment Units
- Iron and Steel Products
- Aluminum Technologies
- Lift and Transfer Tools
- Prefabricated Buildings and Accessories
- Municipal and City Equipment
- Pipes and Plumbing
- Light Machinery, Construction Machinery
- Excavation Equipment and Machinery
- Hardware and Fasteners
- Asphalt Equipment
- Doors, Windows, Shutters, Roller and Glass Syst.
- Mold and Pump
- Roof, Wall Cladding and Curtain Wall
- Paint, Varnish, Construction Chemicals
- Scaffolding, Formwork and Equipment
- Treatment Systems
- Heat, water, noise and fire Insulation
- And many others...
Why should you exhibit?
It is a great opportunity for you to:
- Enter the Moroccan market and catch new business opportunities;
- Find new customers and create new contacts in Morocco;
- Generate leads that can drive product sales year-round;
- Meet potential business partners and expand your business;
- Raise your company profile and awareness;
- Discover, first-hand, the latest trends and developments;
- And more!
MaBuild Expo is the perfect place for you to make business with prominent:
- Local businessmen
- International companies representatives located in region
- Decision-makers from neighbouring countries
- Architects and engineers
- Property developers
- Municipality officials
- Ministry representatives from Central Government
- Among others.