CAPAC Expo Hábitat, the International Construction and Housing Fair, is organized on an annual basis by the Panamanian Chamber of Construction. This is where commercial transactions worth over $260 million take place.
CAPAC's goal is to serve as a platform for international and domestic entrepreneurs to share, meet and conduct business on behalf of their companies and the country. Panama is a country in constant growth and development, don't miss the opportunity to explore its market!
At CAPAC you will find all the latest trends in finishes, furnishings, machinery, technology and products, and also some incredible real estate projects. Whether if you're seeking for the newest resources for building industry or simply for adhesive and sealants, CAPAC Expo has it all.
Come by and display your products and projects to an international audience of almost 34 5000 professional visitors! In order to do so, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your best range of products. If you want to stand out from your competitors, it is always a good idea to invest in a showy exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in tradeshows and they'll find you the best stand booth contractors in Panama City!
Participating in this fair as an exhibitor will allow you to:
- Participate in lectures and technical conferences
- Relax and network during some parallel events, like cocktail parties
- Exchange ideas and prospects with representatives of the Government, members of CAPAC and other personalities from the business world
- Interact with your usual customers and meet new potential buyers
- Establish profitable partnerships with other key-experts
- Organize private business meetings with your costumers and partners
- Display and present your new products and receive direct feedback on them
- Learn and develop your professional skills through workshops
- ... and so much more!
CAPAC gathers almost 35 000 per edition. The visitor profile includes buyers of real estate, machinery and supplies and representatives of different sectors who work in related activities. The great majority of visitors are from Panama and the surrounding countries (such as Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico and Brazil), but there are also representatives from Europe, Africa and de U.S.
As you can see, this event represents a great opportunity for you to collect new business partners, clients and grow as a brand. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Start planning your trip to Panama!