Global SeaFood Expo is the world’s largest seafood trade exposition. Here, visitors eager to find the newest seafood products will gather to establish business deals and forge connections. Attracting over 1,600 exhibiting companies from 75 countries, the European SeaFood Expo this is the ideal place to find the world's top experts!
If you're part of this industry, don't let this incredible event pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Brussels and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
The exposition features more than 1,690 exhibiting companies from over 75 countries. Exhibitors supply nearly every type of fish, seafood, and seafood-related product or service. Attend Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global and find the following products:
- Fresh fish and seafood
- Frozen fish and seafood
- Value added seafood
- Processing fish and seafood
- Processing and packaging equipment
- Freezing systems
- Refrigeration systems and supplies
- Freight forwarders and logistics services
- Seafood-industry service providers
- Among others...
No other trade fair allows you to foster and grow business in the global seafood market. Exhibiting at Seafood Expo Global is a smart decision to put yourself in front of the top seafood buyers eager to network with companies like yours! Participate and you'll be able to:
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Find new potential clients and partners;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings;
- Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press;
- Position your brand and increase awareness;
- See what your competitors are up to...
- And so much more!
According to official data, here you'll find:
- Key-buyers from 150 countries
- Exhibitors from 77 countries
- 77 National and Regional Country Pavilions
Attendees include owners, executive purchasing managers, category managers, private label buyers and equipment and packaging buyers from retail, foodservice, and other categories (like airlines, hotels, hospitals, supermarkets, cruise lines, etc).
Some of the key buyers usually are: Ahold, Albert Heijn, Biedronka, ALDI, Carrefour, Coop Group, Delhaize, Dia, El Corte Ingles SA, Grupo Eroski, Ikea Food Services Ab, Jeronimo Martins, LSG Sky Chefs, Makro, McDonald’s Europe, Sodexo, SPAR, Tesco, etc.