AFAC powered by INTERSCHUTZ is Australasia's largest and most important emergency services and public safety conference and trade exhibition. Staged over 6 days, this event features eye-catching exhibitions and engaging forums on the many aspects of fire prevention, disaster relief, the rescue services, safety and security.
- Is your exhibition space confirmed? Then, if you want to meet the best Stand Designers in Brisbane, contact us! Our team of experts in exhibitions will be delighted to advise you!
Why exhibit at AFAC?
Exhibiting at AFACT Interschutz is a great way for you to reach key business partners and tap into new markets. Join this unique exhibition and get ready to:
- meet over 125,000 visitors from 45+ countries;
- generate sales leads and build your database;
- present new products/services/equipment and get feedback;
- gain insights into the latest technologies and applications;
- position your brand and increase awareness;
- and more...!
Here you'll be able to find (and display), products & services within the following categories:
- Equipment for fire stations and workshops;
- Fire extinguishing technologies;
- Measuring and detection apparatus;
- Personal protective equipment;
- Rescue, emergency, first-aid and medial equipment;
- Security systems;
- Structural engineering, structural and technical fire and building protection;
- Technical literature, model making, fan and gift items;
- Vehicles and vehicle equipment;
Join this trade fair and meet many prominent companies & brands, such as: AccuLux, Akron Brass, Ally Fire Technologies, Wilhelm Barth, Fahrzeugbau Zikun, Zeppelin Mobile System, Sonmez Tent, Sortimo International, Stadverwaltung Luckenwalde, Sterki, Tassta, Taurob, Sensor-Technik Wiedemann, SIDES, Silvani and Officine Stefanuto.