BreakBulk Americas is a four-day event dedicated to the Business Services Industry. It is the largest exhibition of its kind in North America, bringing top-tier shippers together with breakbulk and project cargo service providers.
Breakbulk Americas is the platform to connect with executives from leading EPCs and other large-scale shippers who are moving cargoes throughout North America and around the world. Exhibitors and sponsors include specialized ocean carriers, freight forwarders, ports/ terminals, logistics providers, road, rail, barge and air transportation, export packers, equipment companies and more.
Here you'll find many international companies such as: Anchor 36, ATS Maritime, Berard Transportations, Bennet Motor Express, CK Logistics, CM Labs Simulation, Intermarine LLC, Jade Software, Inchscape Shipping Services, Metro Ports, Millard Maritime, Swire Shipping, Taylor Machine Works, TransPak, TrueBlue, Triton Transports, WCS Permits and ZMac Transportation Solutions.
If you want to be part of this incredible fair, start planning your trip to Houston as soon as possible! Contact our team of experts in trade shows if you want to meet the best stand builders & designers in Houston.
If you're part of the building industry, this event can bring you many opportunities! Here you'll be able to:
- Establish new contacts and valuable partnerships
- Meet or existing clients and new buyers personally (especially from the U.S.)
- Showcase and present your newest products & services to an expectant audience
- Promote your company throughout the United States and beyond!
- Generate sales in a matter of days
- Stay up-to-date with the latest innovations and trends
- get direct feedback on your company and products
- ... and so much more!
Beyond the fair
Hear from industry experts during the executive presentations, which are held on the exhibition floor. Those seeking to build their professional skills can participate in a number of workshops, designed for a variety of experience levels.
BreakBulk also organizes many parallel events such as Networking Coffees (where you can discover how to make email communications more effective, for example), and seminars on topics such as:
- Managing strategic partnerships;
- How to plan route surveys;
- Building confidence to transport super-size heavy lifts;
- Understanding project cargo health and safety requirements;
- Identifying and meeting owner requirements
- ... and much more!