Brasil Cycle Fair is a reference in the Brazilian bicycle industry, and already the main industry event in Latin America, while also acting as a meeting place for all stakeholders in the sector. The Fair moves the bicycle market, brings together retailers, industries, distributors, suppliers and consumers.
The purpose of Brazil Cycle Fair Business Fair is to bring the market closer relations between exhibitors, consumers and passionate about bikes. Every year they present the new trends in the industry firsthand when visiting the Fair.
If you're part of this industry, don't let Brasil Cycle Fair pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Sao Paulo and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Benefits of participating
The Brazil Cycle Fair is a business fair where the main companies in the bicycle market join to launch and showcase their products. Being an exhibitor brings visibility to your product, and makes the company even closer to your customer.
Exhibit at Brasil Cycle Fair and you'll be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
Meet many national and international exhibitors such as: 3A Distributor, Aesa, Barbedo, Bicycles Galilee, Blitz, Bronet, Calypso, Carrera, Chromic FX, Premium Chambers, Curtli, Cyclexpress, Da Matta, Garmin, JGC Group, Gu Energy Muc-Off, Monaco, Maplex, Magic Jewelry, Mix Bicycles, Penks, Pojda, Pro Roll, Proshock, Fox, First Bikes, Fern, Bicycle Magazine, Teutobike, Airwings, Chiba, Thule, Tok Distributors, Woom, WTT Active and plenty others!