Held in Tokyo, the InteriorLifestyle Show is the leading trade fair for the Japanese high-end interior market. This fair is a “must-see” for overseas buyers from fashion-forward shops and design houses. Members of the design media from Japan and the rest of the world cover the fair - are you going to miss it?
- Need a Stand Designers in Tokyo? Fill out our online form and tell us what you need! We'll introduce you to a hand-picked selection of local contractors, for free and without commitment!
InteriorLifestyle Tokyo covers a wide range of products, including:
- Gift item
- Baby & kids
- Food & beverage
- Machines & instruments
- Design business
- Interior equipment
Urukustm Akubi, Alart, Bronte by Moon, Business France, Carrynest, Casselini, DDintex Co, Dan Project, Design Access by Akatsuki, Draw a Line, Dulton, Dream Maker, Frame Art Store, Gather, Gio International, Glass Roots, Ginpo, Glass Roots, Frame Art Stone, Horie Touki, Hiro, HEE Porcelain, Kawai, Kihara, Jizodo, Iwate Promotions, Loomtex, MacMa, Mannine, Oda Pottery, Reaccent, Riviera Home Furnishings, Pull-Push Products, Shinko Metal and SmartLunch are some of the exhibitors you'll meet in this trade show. Join them and get inspired!
As an exhibitor, here you'll have the opportunity to:
- Introduce new products and collections to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company and its products;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about projects you may have;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!