NEC Classic Motor Show is UK's biggest indoor show dedicated to Classic Cars and Bikes.
Here you'll find:
- Cars. A mouth-watering array of classic cars and accessories. Take a nostalgic trip down the memory lane and enjoy some of the greatest cars that ruled the streets, like the old Ferrari 250 GT SWB or the amazing Alfa Romeo Spider.
- Cars clubs. We're talking about the Borgward Driver's Club, the Young Guns Classics Stand or the Split Green Van Club. The clubs that ensure the promotion of historic and classic cars and that unite car-lovers across the world.
- Autojumble. In these trade stands you'll find unique tools, accessories, books, pictures, paintings, brochures, badges, etc. Ideal for collectors!
- Two wheels. If you're more of a bike person, NEC is also the place for you. From vintage, veteran and classic to modern classics and off road machines, this trade has everything you imagine... and more!
Besides the exhibition, the NEC Motors Show also features a Silverstone auction (where you can compete for the greatest classic, vintage, veteran road cars, racing cars and associated automobila), a restoration theatre, dream rides (where you can experience some of the most spectacular cars in the world!) and educational seminars.
Be an exhibitor!
NEC Classix Motor Show has many exhibiting options available designed to suit every type of company, brand or trader. You can participate:
- as a trade stand
- a classic car dealer
- in the restoration area
- as a trade stand in the Autojumble market
No matter what you choose, keep in mind that it is very important to stand out! Don't let your company and products stay in the shadow of the other participants! Contact our team of experts in fairs and we will assure you the best stand designers in Birmingham!
If you participate, you will:
- Meet many buyers and car/bike lovers from all around the globe
- Boost your company's name
- Find many sponsorship opportunities within the show
- Find potential partners and clubs that you might join
- Find an impressive new car or brochure to your collection
- and so much more...!
Last edition, 65,000+ motoring enthusiasts gathered at Birmingham’s NEC over three days for this amazing event. Filled with parallel activities, celebrity guests and networking moments, the NEC Classic Motor Show keeps on breaking its own records. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this massive community and grow! Take a look on the event's official page for further information regarding this year's program.