Established in 1990, Autumn Fair Birmingham is celebrated as the season’s number one gift and home trade event and is a must-attend event for UK and international buyers looking for the most creative new products and innovations ahead of Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day and Spring.
With an astounding 29,000 visitors from the UK and overseas and an incredible 1,400+ exhibitors, Autumn Fair introduces some of the world’s best brands to some of the industry’s best retailers. If you want to join this incredible trade show, contact our team of experts in order to meet the best Stand Design Companies in Birmingham! Tell us your ideas and we'll turn them into reality!
The Autumn Fair Show gathers more than 1400 UK and international exhibitors per edition. Here you will find the following product categories:
- Contemporary Gift & Home. This show sector is placed in hall 3, and shows stylish gifts and gadget, children’s gifts, Contemporary gifts, Home accessories, Clothing.Kitchen, Dining & Furniture. You can find in this sector Kitchen gadgets, Cookware, Barware, Tableware, Glassware, Cutlery, Small domestic appliances, Cleaning and storage, Housewares.
- Gifts. This sector has the most amazing ideas and the biggest collection of modern and excellent gifts. - Home Interiors & Furniture. This sector has Wholesale interiors, Wholesale home accessories, Soft furnishings, Wholesale Furniture, Art.
- Gift, Home & Volume. Here you will find the latest and most amazing products on the market. There is more than 76% of visitors’ direct purchasing power.
- Greetings & Gift, Fashion Jewellery & Accessories, etc.
Find incredible international and national brands such as Huggy Buddha, Enesco, Little Moose, ABS Pottery Imports, Alljoy Design, Cherith Harrison, Chic Antique, Chloe Gardner, Cole, Craftstones Europe, MIC bags & Boxes, Moulin Roty, My English Summer, Orange Tree Toys, Orchid Designs, Otus Designs, out of the Blue KG, Paper Salad Publishings, Urban Country, United Brands, Vendula London, and many many others!
Autumn Fair represents an unique opportunity for you to promote your brand, share your newest product lines and make contact with high-calibre buyers from UK and beyond! This trade show the ideal place to impress big-name multiples and forge relationships for future, long-term, profitable deals. Besides, here you'll also be able to:
- Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
Your experience at Autumn Fair is by no means restricted to the five days of the show and has amazing opportunities to enhance your return on investment! As an exhibitor, your brand will be promoted all year round both online and as part of AFB extensive exhibitor promotions and communications. It truly pays to be a part of Autumn Fair!