BIO International Convention is the world’s largest biotechnology gathering. Here, exhibitors from all around the globe reach high-level executives and influential decision makers who come to BIO to discover new players in the industry, form partnerships and evaluate emerging technologies.
If you're part of this sector, don't let BIO International pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to San Francisco! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in San Francisco!
- Patient Advocacy Pavilion: where you can find patient groups advocacy organization and venture philanthropists.
- Academic Zone / Start Up Stadium: where you can find: tech transfer officers, strategic relations directions, licensing managers, research fellows, faculty, and business development professionals from top universities, research institutions, and hospitals.
- BioProcess Zone: technologies driving the upstream and downstream processes of developing and manufacturing biotherapeutics.
- Business Services Zone: where biotechnology research firms go for products and services— from logistics to IP—to build productive working environments.
- Contract Services Zone: CROs, CMOs, pre-clinical trial materials and lab services providers that manage R&D and manufacturing.
- Digital Health Zone: with demand for digital health solutions on the rise, this new Zone is a hotspot for BIO attendees seeking:
- Discovery Zone: tools for R&D, stem cell research, translational medicine, gene expression, lab automation and supplies and next generation sequencing.
Join this trade fair and meet thousands of incredible companies and brands such as Academia Sinica, Accel, Accuitis Incorporated, AMEGA Biotech, Baxalta, Bayer HealthCare Corporation, BioCision, Biosaxony, Heraeus Holding, Histide, OncoSynergy, One Nucleus, OneNet, Paris Développement, Pepper Hamilton, PeptiMed, Vetter Pharma International, VIB, VibioSphen, Wake Forest Innovations, Wallonia, Wex Pharmaceiticals and Zymeworks Inc.
Participate in this Congress and you will:
- Meet thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness.
... and so much more!
BIO International Convention will host thousands of organizations like leading biotech companies, top 25 pharma companies, and more than 300 academic institutions including the major research labs and government agencies and service companies. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to meet and mix with these inspirational companies!