AWS re:Invent is the largest gathering of the global Amazon Web Services community. It is the ideal place to meet influential developers, IT managers, and executive decision makers. re:Invent offers a number of sponsorship packages to meet your sales and marketing objectives, including a booth with over 17 hours of open expo time. A truly unmissable opportunity!
If you want to be an exhibitor, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Las Vegas! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in fairs and they'll introduce you to the best Stand Design Companies in Las Vegas!
- You can attend the technical boot camp and get certification for it.
- You will gain experience and will improve your skills and knowledge.
- You can have answers to your questions and doubts by experts and professionals such as engineers, leaders, expert users, etc.
- You can see the latest trends and the newest products, and you can learn how to use them in your business and company.
There will be a welcome reception for everyone where you can find the best food, music and entertainment. This is your great chance to connect with more than 12,000 visitors and technology users!
AWS re:Invent is above everything else a learning conference that brings together AWS users of all skill levels to connect, collaborate and learn about AWS. Here, all sessions will be delivered by subject matter experts, AWS engineers, and Solutions Architects or expert customers who can share their real world experiences and lessons learned.
Whether you are just getting started with AWS, migrating to the cloud or ready to learn more about the latest AWS solution, there is a session for you! Don't miss this unique opportunity to develop your professional skills!
Here you'll find sessions related to:
- Architecture: basic principles, best practices, performance, etc
- Big Data & Analytic: Amazon Kinesis, Amazon EMR, HPC, AWS Data Pipeline, etc
- Compute: Amazon ECS, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, etc
- Databases: Amazon Dynamodb, Amazon RDS, Aurora, Amazon EMR, etc
- Developer Tolls: AWS CLI, RUBY, PYTHON, JAVA, etc
- Gaming: Scaling, Low Latency, Deployment, Infrastructure Architecture, etc
- Networking: Amazon VPC, Amazon Route 53, etc
- Storage & Content Delivery: AWS Storage Gateway, Amazon EFS, Amazon Cloudfront, etc
- ... and many others!