From Karting to Formula 1, every level of Motor Racing is featured at the International Racing Car Show: Autosport. During four days the show brings together the best of motorsport world to share and display their latest products. So if you are thinking on exhibit that's you opportunity to book your stand at NEC Centre in Birmingham. We recommend you to start planning your participation well in advance starting by find the best booth designers in Birmingham. You just have to write our experts in Trade Shows and request for 5 quotes, completely free and with no commitment.
Autosport has become the largest trade show for motorsport, covering over 1 million sqft. Some of its success lies in the fact that from those 4-days, the show incorporated two Trade-only days (the first ones) which allow all visitors and exhibitors meet each other in a b2b environment to create new business opportunities, networking, share their expereince and knowledege, and more! Tha last two days are open to the general audience and dedicated to all motorsport enthusiasts.
More reasons to exhibit...
- Is the perfect business to business show of its kind in UK.
- Offers you a great platform to show your latest products and services.
- The show attracts key actors from every step of the industry.
- The show provides access to a well informed motorsport auience.
- Low Carbon Racing and Automotive Show
- Autosport Engineering
- Trade and technical Area
- Careers in Motorsport
- Karting Area
- Historic Motorsport
- National Motorsport
- Oval Racing
Activities you can enjoy during the show
- Driving experiences and Interactive Features - There are three zones where you could experience with driving; Adrenaline Zone (test their own skills behind the wheel in Arrive-And-Drive Karting Sessions), Autosolo (experience the thrills of precision driving at the Autosolo area) and the Festival Zone.
- Live Action Arena - Is the largest indoor racetrack in UK: driving demonstrations, record-breaking stunts and celebrity appearances.
- Celebrity Kart Race - International stars from motorsport participates in benefit of different charitable causes, like for Alzheimer's Society.
In addition, the show has a comprehensive workshops programme directed by a range of industry leaders through the Motorsport Industry Association (MIA) that facilitates discussions involving the industry and that can also be used to launch new products or promote the existing ones.