Automechanika Shanghai, the world’s second largest Automechanika show, covers a diverse range of products and services from both OE & aftermarket industry sectors including parts and components, accessories and tuning, new energy and remanufacturing.
Planning on joining the Automechanika Shanghai? If so, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Shangai! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
Automechanika covers the following product categories:
- Parts & Components: power-train, chassis, standard parts, alternative original equipment drive units, charging accessories, regenerated, renewed parts for cars and commercial vehicles.
- Electronics & Systems: engine electronics, vehicle lighting, electrical systems, vehicle safety, comfort electronics.
- Accessories & Tuning: vehicles accessories, special equipment, tuning, performance systems, design refinement.
- Repair & Maintenance: equipment for vehicle service and repair, bodywork repair, dealership equipment, waste disposal and recycling.
- IT & Management: IT products, vehicles exchange marts, insurance, finance, leasing, dealership planning and construction, dealership marketing.
- Service Station & Car Wash: service station equipment, care and car wash.
- Others: industry institutions, publishers
Automechanika Shanghai gathers many incredible brands like APSIS, BorgWarner, Depo, Gates Unitta, Hella, MANN+HUMMEL, Univesefilter, Bosch, Bantam, Dovcar, EAE, YantaiHaide, Botny, Liqui Moly, STRONA, Fangshuo, Junda, Kowloon, JTC, Beissbarth, Huadian Powerful, etc.
Join this fair and meet many exhibitors from Argentina, France, Germany, India, Italy, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, the UK, the US and Turkey.
Usually, Automechanika gathers visitors mainly from Asia (43%), Europe (27%), Middle East (10%), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan (7%). The national visitors are mainly from Eastern China (56%) and Southern China (14%). According to official statistics, the visitors were especially interested in parts & components, accessories & tuning, repair & maintenance and electronics. The visitor's purpose usually is:
- to gather information on the latest trends
- to purchase (directly on the fair or shortly after)
- visit suppliers
- seek representation
- evaluate for exhibiting in the future