AUTOMATICA is leading platform for automation and production-process innovations. It is a mandatory event for decision-makers and production managers in all branches of the manufacturing industry! Join and gather information about the latest developments, find solutions to the latest challenges, make contacts and invest effectively in future technologies.
If you're part of this industry, don't let Automatica pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with hundreds of Stand Design Companies in Munich and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Here you'll be able to find some a wide range of products and services related to the following sectors:
- Integrated assembly solutions
- Industrial robotics
- Professional service robotics
- Machine vision
- Positioning systems
- Drive technology
- Sensor technology
- Control systems technology
- Safety technology
- Supply technology
- Software technology
- Services and service providers
- Research and technology
Reasons to join Automatica Munich
If you join this trade show you'll b e able to:
- Identify new trends and get inspiration for your product innovations;
- Discover the latest technological developments;
- Reach your entire target group at a single location;
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals and decision makers;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Take advantage of many sponsorship opportunities;
- ... and so much more!
The exhibition has been attracting visitors from around the world for years. It is particularly popular among visitors from European countries. However, international interest in Automatica Munich is constantly increasing. During its last edition, the countries with the largest increases in the number of visitors were China, Croatia, the United States, Hungary, Slovenia and Denmark. According to official statistics, the areas of activity of these trade visitors are:
- Business, company, plant management (29%)
- Research, development, engineering, design (25%)
- Planning, work preparation, manufacturing, production, processing (25%)
- Sales, marketing (8%)
- Maintenance, repair (5%)
This event attracts so many suppliers, customers from abroad, who are looking for solutions to their own needs. The attendees are especially management board members, people in production and works managers, developers, designers, etc. Don't miss this opportunity to forge new business deals!