Aquatech Amsterdam is the world's leading trade exhibition for process, drinking and waste water.
- Aquatech gathers visitors from 140 countries, underlining the unequalled global reach and relevance
- Almost half of the visitors have an investment budget of 100,000 or more at their disposal
- Profit from the marketing reach of over 150,000 people worldwide
- With over more than 750 exhibitors using almost 20,000 m2, Aquatech Amsterdam is the largest bi-annual water technology show in the world
- This event is your gateway to the European Market from the metropolis of Amsterdam! If you want to expand, this is a great opportunity.
The last edition of Aquatech Amsterdam was a major success, attracting 750+ exhibitors and some 18,500 international visitors. The show has strengthened its position as the ultimate platform for industry leaders and water professionals to network and find the latest innovations, services, and technologies. If you want to be one of them, don't waste more time! Contact our team of experts in trade fairs. They'll find you the best stand builders & designers in Amsterdam.
The exhibition will gather a wide range of products, devices and services related to:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Water Distribution & Wastewater Discharge
- Procurement of Water
- Service Providers, Water Supply & Sewage, Multi Utilities
- Measuring, Regulating & Analysis Technology
- Valves, Pumps, Suction Systems, Driving Apparatus Technology
- Surface Water Protection, Ground Water Protection, Soil Protection
- Industrial Equipment
- Excavating Equipment
- Science, Research And Technology Transfer
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Geothermic Technologies
- ... and others!
If you're part of this industry, don't miss this incredible fair. It is a great opportunity for you to meet potential clients and partners.
More than a fair
Visitors and exhibitors are becoming increasingly interested in total solutions for large industrial businesses from sectors that use a lot of water in their company processes. Based on this, the Aquatech decided to organize parallel events in order to give participants an unforgettable learning experience. Besides the trade fair, here you'll also find industrial users experiences, competitions, a new pavilion (The Storm Water Pavilion) where many experts will present exciting workshops, and a seminar program where attendees will discuss hot topics with international industry peers. A total must!