Held at the Chennai Trade Centre, the Automotive Engineering Show Chennai is an International Automobile Engineering and Vehicle Manufacturing trade fair. Each edition, more than 100 exhibitors demonstrated their technologies and solutions while exchanging contacts and industry knowledge with 3,300 qualified industry professionals who visited the fair.
If you're planning on exhibiting in this show and you need a Stand Designer and Contractor, fill out our online form and tell us what kind of structure you need. We'll be delighted to introduce you to our best local providers.
The product groups at the Automotive Engineering Show include:
- Automotive design and R&D: Digital manufacturing, simulation, virtual reality, advanced plastics, rapid prototyping, etc.
- Automotive inspection and quality control: Laser measurement, surface measuring devices, calibration equipment, quality management systems, test laboratories, etc.
- Automotive paint and finishing: surface finishing, chemical finishings, paint & powder coating, environmental safety, paint shop integrators and turn-key solution providers, etc.
- Automotive plant equipment and systems: metal working equipment, tooling, castings, robotics, linear devices, motion guides, sensors, cameras, coding and marking equipment, etc.
Why should you exhibit?
- interact with thousands of key buyers;
- meet decision-makers from all around the world;
- generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- introduce new products/services to an expert and targeted audience;
- gain greater visibility for your company;
- benefit from an intense media coverage;
- discover the latest market trends;
- position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
Join a great community of exhibitors that includes companies and brands like Accurate Engineering Company, Arasna, Axxon Material Science, Bollhoff Fast Enings, Buffoli Tansfer, Cognex Sensors India, Delia, De-Sta-Co, Dow Corning, Flir Systems India, Forges Marshall, Formdrill India, ICATR, Innovative Evolution, INGUN India, Istech Segatrici and Kloeckner DESMA Machinery.
This is a great opportunity for you to forge valuable partnerships and stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments and novelties.