Named as one of Trade Show Executive’s “Fastest 50 Class of 2014,” AIMExpo is recognized as one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing trade shows in North America.
The AIMExpo feautures:
- Made in America: a showcase of American ingenuity in the powersports industry;
- Media Hub: the place where new products are launched and tested;
- AIMEcpo Outdoors: an expansive street and dirt powersports outdoor area to launch and test ride new models;
- PSBI@AIMExpo: free dealer education programs;
- Retro Affair: a competition where brands showcase historic and restored vintage motorcycles;
- Championship of Americas: an elite-level bike competition
1) Mix with the best! More than 270 powersports industry leaders, including Yamaha, GoPro, Bell Helmets and K&N Filters, sign on to exhibit at AIMExpo
2) According to official data, 92% of the past dealers were very satisfied with the event; so satisfied, that the majority of them already signed up for the next edition!
3) It is an unique opportunity to connect! Here you can find top traders, dealers and consumers under the same roof. And of course, you can negotiate and connect with them face-to-face!
4) 240+ international and domestic media came to tell the story of AIMExpo. It is an unmissable opportunity to boos your company's image!
5) And very important: here you can stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and novelties. It is also the best place to find out what your competitors are up to...
In order to stand out and take full advantage of this event, you'll just need a stand capable of matching your incredible brand. Contact our team of experts in fairs and they will find you the best stand builders in Orlando! Tell us your ideas and we'll make them happen!
Come by and mix with hundreds of incredible brands such as AP Racing. BMW, BikeDragger, ElectroSports, Fulmer, Magellan, MBA Insurance, Orient Express, TomTom, Whistler and many others!
Fun is guaranteed!
According to Cinnamon Kernes, the event's director, “AIMExpo is the ultimate showcase and celebration of powersports in North America and whether you’re a long time enthusiast, or brand new to two-wheels you’ll be totally immersed in the world of motorcycling from the moment you step through the door".
Come by, showcase your products and... have fun! Because this event isn't merely about business. Here, licensed motorcyclists have the opportunity to be some of the first people in the US to demo the new model line-ups from major motorcycle manufacturers like Yamaha or Suzuki. You can also try incredible off-road demo rides on a quad or SxS and participate in the amazing old school Garage Party!