The AHR Expo puts on display over 400,000 square feet of exhibits from nearly 2,000 companies representing every segment of the HVACR industry. This makes the AHR Show a one-of-a-kind opportunity to find everything you're looking for all in one place!
If you're part of this industry, don't let AHR Expo pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Orlando and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Here you'll find a wide range of products, equipments and services. Some of the products you'll find are the following:
- Air Cleaning
- Air Conditioning
- Air Exchangers
- Smoke Detectors
- Among many many others...!
Meet companies like Advantix Systems, Aprilaire, Braeburn Systems, Carnes Company, Circul Aire, Dectron Intrernationale, Energy Wall, Flanders Corporation, Respicaire, Speciality Coils, UV Resources, Zehnder America, Triatomic Environment, Trox Latino America, Security Chimneys International, among many others!
If you come as an exhibitor you can showcase your own products and increase the number of your clients and potential buyer. This experience will be amazing! By participating as an exhibitor you'll be able to:
- Meet thousands of key buyers and decision-makers
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience
- Gain greater visibility for your company
- Benefit from an intense media coverage
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas
- Keep up on industry trends
- Expand your knowledge and professional skills
- Engineering, Design & Construction
- Manufacturers of HVACR and Allied Equipment & Components
- Facility/Building/Plant Mgt & Operations
- Public Utilities
- Allied to the Field/Other
According to official data, the buyers are mainly from the following sectors: Commercial (32%), Industrial (61%), Residential (43%), Institutional (38%).