Each year, ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting features the latest innovations, science, business and clinical best practices. Join this incredible event and get first-hand access to the latest discoveries and research transforming rheumatic disease care!
In order to participate as an exhibitor, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to the U.S! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in San Francisco!
If you exhibit at ACR/ARHP you will be able to:
- Access to over 12,000 rheumatology health professionals from all around the globe;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company and products;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new projects;
- Discover the latest trends and developments;
- Stay ahead of your competition;
- And plenty more...
You will have the chance to enjoy more than 200 educational presentations, where very talented and expert professionals are teaching to, you can learn everything about the industry over here. You can met the best professors, and enjoy oral abstract sessions.
Visitors join the ACR/ARHP exhibition in order to find the best products/services/solutions/projects of:
- Patient Products and Services
- Diagnostic Equipment and Products
- Therapeutic/Patient Aid Products
ACR/ARHP gathers almost 16 000 attendees per edition. The great majority of them are specialized in rheumatology (61%), but there are also many representatives of orthopedics, pediatric rheumatology, pediatricians, physicians and general practice doctors. Over 66% of attendees indicated that they spend a majority of their time in patient care. They work in:
- Medical schools/Universities/Academic Medical Centers (34%)
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry (25%)
- Hospital (16%)
- Group Practice (10%)
- Solo Practice (9%)
- Government (2%)