ABUP Show gathers the latest in housewares, furnishings and household objects. The ABUP Show is organized by the Brazilian Association of Utility Companies and Gifts and takes place twice a year. It is a business event, directed to retailers and professionals. For this reason, it is not open to the general public. During four-day event, exhibitors (manufacturers, importers and distributors) will present innovative and exquisite decorative objects, gifts, housewares, table sets, textiles and furniture lines.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Brazil! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Booth Contractors in São Paulo!
Angela Massoni, Anabell, American Tapetes, Antik, Adorno Design, Bella Vita, Casa Bonita, Clever Casado, Comercial Noblesse, du Nectar, Donaflor, Gileno Design, GS International, Julia & Julia Design, Imeltron, Kleiner Schein, Klaxon Distribuidora, Manu Fisch Home, Montarte, Niazitex, Thay Thay, Vista Alegre, Xilya, Zanatta Casa, Venus Victrix, and many other incredible brands are some of the exhibitors you may find. Join this this incredible community and get inspired!
Reasons to exhibit
Participate and you will be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers;
- Introduce new products and designs to an audience with real purchasing power;
- Gain greater visibility for your company and products;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Stay ahead of your competitors;
- ... and so much more!
This fair is attended by many expert visitors from Brazil and its surrounding countries. Here you'll find the following visitor profile:
- Home Furnishings & Decorative Accessory Stores
- Mail Order Catalogs
- Department & Chain Stores
- Book Stores
- Garden Centers
- Hotels and similar
- Museums, Zoos & Aquariums
- Fashion Accessory Stores