Founded in March 2003 as a partnership of juvenile products manufacturers and industry retailers, ABC Kids Expo is now the largest trade dedicated to the juvenile products industry.
This corporation’s primary objective is promoting the children’s product industry by organizing and supporting trade shows and educational conferences as well as providing a place for the presentation of innovations and creative concepts.
Here you'll find the following product categories:
- Baby care and safety products
- Baby gear
- Maternity square
- Modern child
- Naturally kids
- Room decoration/bedding
ABC Kids Expo is your opportunity to meet face-to-face with domestic and international buyers, media and fellow manufacturers at the premier juvenile products show in the world! Participate and...
- Explore the benefits of attending the 2015 ABC Kids Expo®, the world’s premier juvenile products trade show, as we return to Las Vegas for our 13th annual trade show.
- Exhibit among the industry elite, with virtually every significant manufacturer or distributor of products for infants and children presenting their newest, most innovative products and services in over 1 million square feet of exhibit space.
- Engage with international buyers, media and fellow suppliers, when nearly 1,000 exhibitors and over 12,000 attendees are expected to converge at this private trade event.
Your presence won't go unnoticed if you have an incredible stand! Contact our team of experts in fairs and let them guide through the process. We collaborate with over 250+ stand designers in Las Vegas and we'll surely find the one that best suits your needs!
Here you'll be able to connect and close important business deals with several international brands, such as:
- Amazon (Seattle)
- Green Bambino (Oklahoma)
- Little Citizens Boutique (Hollywood)
- Mi Bebe Market (Ciudad de Panama)
- Bello Baby Boutique (Toronto)
- Organic Family Co (Bangkok)
- Rockpretty Baby (Calgary)
- Oleana Boutique (Kuwait)
- Walmart (US)
- ... and many many others!
Last year, more than 2,400 retail store representatives and nearly 6,000 buyers gathered for this trade fair. With these numbers, the ABC Kids Expo currently ranks 57 out of the 100 largest trade shows in shows in North America.