Seafood Expo North America is the largest seafood trade in America. The event attracts over 20,000 buyers and suppliers of fresh, frozen, packaged and value-added seafood products, equipment, and services. Attendees travel from more than 100 countries to do business at the exposition.
If you're thinking about joining Seafood Expo's next edition, contact our team of experts in trade shows in order to find the best stand design companies in Boston. We collaborate with many incredible contractors, and we'll easily find the one the best fits your needs and budget!
Seafood North America provides an incomparable marketplace for reaching seafood buyers and processors in the U.S. and North American market. This event is perfect for companies of:
- Containers, totes
- Cutting machinery and technology
- Display cases, live tanks
- Freezing systems
- Packaging machinery
- Refrigeration systems and supplies
- Trucks, cargo containers, cargo handling
- Cold storage
- ... and others
Join Seafood North America and meet many incredible companies such as Pacific Seafood Group, Aqua Star, AquaChile, Coveris, Conxemar, ECS East China Seas, Eastern Fish, Godaco, Gourmet Chef Packers, Brick Aquatic Products, Hofseth, IceMar, Komezmar, Mark Foods, Pescanova, Moon River Foods, Nilkamal, and many many others!
Usually, over 20,000 seafood professionals attended the Seafood exposition! No other trade event allows companies to foster and grow business in the North American seafood market. Exhibiting at Seafood Expo North America puts you in front of the top seafood buyers eager to network with companies like yours! Exhibit and you will:
- find a high quality list of visitors from all around the world (only qualified seafood professionals and buyers can access to Seafood);
- present your products to an audience of approximately 20 000 seafood professionals;
- stay ahead of your competition;
- attain direct market feedback on your products and brand;
- promote your brand and products on a global scale;
- meet some of the industry’s biggest seafood purchasing companies and establish valuable deals
- ... and so much more!
Attendees include owners, executive purchasing managers, category managers, private label buyers and equipment and packaging buyers from retail, food service, and other business categories such as:
- Fast Food Chains
- Cruise Lines
- High Volume Catering
- ... among others
According to official data, Seafood Expo attracts visitors mainly from the United States (70%), Canada (9%), Asia (8%) and Europe (6%). 79% of visitors are involved in or influence purchasing decisions. 84% intend to purchase and establish business deals as a result of attending.