WWA Show, the World Waterpark Association’s Annual Symposium & Trade Show, is the world’s biggest annual gathering of waterpark professionals.
Each edition, over 50 educational sessions are held, covering everything from waterpark resort development and lifeguard training to food service, staffing, crisis communications.
Its wide range of social and networking opportunities (such as the "Monday’s WWA Annual Golf Tournament") and its exclusive trade exhibition, make this event a must for everyone in the waterpark industry.
Exhibiting at WWA
If your exhibition space has already been confirmed, now you only need to meet the best Stand Designers & Builders in the United States! Tell us what kind of structure you need (m2, specifications, etc...) and we'll introduce you to our top collaborators - for free and without commitment!
WWA covers the following categories (among others):
- Accountants & Financial Management
- Activewear Accessories, Headwear and Footwear
- Amusement Rides
- Audio/Visual/Music Systems
- Bungee Jumping, Climbing Walls and Trampolines
- Communication Equipment
- Fences, Gates and Crowd Control
- Food, Beverages Products and Equipment
- Gift Shop Items & Souvenirs
- Inflatables, Inner Tubes, Rafts and Boats
- Landscape Design and Equipment
- Miniature Golf
- Outdoor Cooling/Mist
- Waterslides and Pools
- Shows and Productions
- Theming, Rockwork, Fountains, etc
- Traffic and Parkinbg Lot Control
WWA enables you to meet and mix with many prominent companies, including: Adventure Golf Services, Aqua Vault, Florida Patio Furniture, Big Squirt, Lasco Fittings, Rain Deck, Essensa, LaMotte Company, Inntopia, Creative Polymers, The Fish Net Company, Seresco USA, Zebec, Walltopia, Tile Savers, Sun Ports, PolySoft, Maxi-Sweep, Fun Works, Neptune-Benson, Murphys Waves, ExtremeTix, Porviva, Water Gush and Zpro Watersports.
Join this incredible community and forge profitable alliances! Get to know the latest trends and stay ahead of your competition