Organized by the Offshore Technology Conference and Instituto Brasileiro de Petróleo, Gás e Biocombustíveis, OTC Brazil - Offshore Technology Conference is one of the world’s foremost events for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.
This is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! Book a stand and contact our team of experts in fairs. They will find you the best stand designers in Rio de Janeiro.
- Meet many professionals from Brazil (around 77%) and other countries (23%) and establish new partnerships;
- Meet new clients face-to-face and improve your relationship with previous customers;
- Stay up-to-date on the latests trends and technological innovations;
- Access to unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your company’s exposure and return on investment;
- Receive regular exhibitor communications keeping you informed of important deadlines and developments related to the event;
- Participate in many debates and demonstrations.
- And plenty more...!
In the OTC Brasil exhibition hall, your company can showcase its products and services to more than 15,000 industry leaders and buyers from 45+ countries. According to official data:
- 90% of attendees rated the conference Good to Excellent
- 95% of attendees agree that the technical content was Excellent
- 96% of attendees will sign up for OTC's next edition
During 3 days, attendees can participate in exciting conferences and hear regional and international experts debate a huge range of topics (exploration and reservoirs, flow assurance and operations, material performance, topside and subsea facilities, etc...). It is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and discover the Brazilian market!