Held in Lima, Perú, Expo Gestión Sostenible is one of the most important gatherings on sustainability in the country. It offers many free training sessions, cultural activities, round tables and a world-class exhibition, where companies can showcase their products/services and generate profitable alliances.
Your stand at EGS
If you're part of the sector, this fair truly is a must-attend event! Gather your finest products and contact our team of experts. We will introduce you to the best Stand Booth Designers in Lima, for free and without commitment!
Here's what you can't miss:
Expo Gestión Sostenible offers many in-house and open trainings ranging from basic sustainability training to training on methodologies and current trends. This includes several educational alliances with Universities and other institutions to deliver courses and programs.
There's also the Perú Award, given to companies as a recognition of their best practices regarding Sustainable Development. It covers several categories, like Stakeholders, Multi-Stakeholders, People's Choice, International, etc...
- One of the main attractions is the Sustainability Fair, that provides participating organizations a space to showcase their best practices and sustainability programs. There's no better place to explore the latest industry developments and trends!
EGS is a must for your company!
As an exhibitor, here you'll be able to:
- Establish new business ties and generate new sales opportunities.
- Direct access to the right decision-makers and opinion leaders.
- Position your company to address your exact target group.
- Explore best practices and sustainability programs.
- Participate in many parallel activities and interact with your peers.
- And plenty more...!