The London Flower Show is UK's most incredible flower and gardening show! Born out a plain and simple desire to connect horticulture, sustainable living and the beauty of our natural world to a wider audience, the London Flower Show is now an absolute must for everyone related to floristry and art.
Exhibiting at the London Flower Show
Exhibiting at London Show will do wonders to your company's reputation! There are many exhibiting options, and here we present you a few of them:
- Mini marquees (3x3m or 3x6m) - from 725£
- Open air trade space (5x5m) - 900£
- Display pavilion trade space (3x6m) - 750£
If you ever need a Stand Designers & Builder in London, either for this fair or any other, contact us! We'll be delighted to introduce you to an exclusive selection of contractors.
Exhibitors and trade stall holders from London town and around the globe will offer an engaging range of competitively priced plants, wares, trinkets and tools for both the technicians and the tinkerers.
Regarding the organization, the Flower Show's display Pavilions offer a rich and diverse profusion of unique displays and exhibitions to amaze and excite! Experience the darker side of the natural world at the "Weird & Wonderful Pavilion". Mother natures dark and mysterious side comes alive with a host of fascinating arboreal artefacts that are truly supernatural! The "Nursery Display Pavilion" hosts a competition to build and design the best display from the country's top nurseries and garden centres.
Whether you are a garden designer, trader or interested in sponsorship opportunities, The London Flower Show is a mandatory event for you and your team! Exhibit in this fair and get ready to:
- interact face to face with skilled professionals and gardening experts from all around the world;
- explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners;
- gain insights into the latest gardening trends, equipment and creative solutions;
- display and present your greatest creations;
- raise your profile and build brand recognition;
- and more...!