Since its launch in 2012, HOME London has changed the exhibiting landscape for design-led homewares and interior accessories, attracting key brands, doubling in size and significantly growing visitor numbers. Home is the platform for interior brands, designers, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors; for doing business here is the correct environment to find the best retail and contract market buyers.
The Home show welcomes major companies, services providers and distributors in Homewares, Home Improvement and Gardening sectors. Here you'll find a wide range of world-class products from the following sectors:
- Home improvements
- Food & Housewares
- Fashion & Beauty
- Furniture & Lighting
- Show Homes
- ... and others
If your company fits the mentioned categories, then don't let HOME London pass you by! This event represents an unique opportunity for you to meet new costumers and make business. If you want to display your amazing products in an impressive stand, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We'll find you the best stand booth contractors in London.
If you're looking to succeed in the business of homewares, Home London has to be your next destination. Here you'll be able to:
- Be part of a show full of quality and prestige by joining some of the best designers and international brands.
- Meet a projected audience of 10,000 trade professionals made up of retailers, department stores, independent stores, interior designers, restaurant chains, contractors and specifiers - all ready to spend money with you;
- Be included in an extensive marketing campaign targeting 50,000 trade professionals, pre, during and post show;
- Build and improve relationships with new and existing customers through one-on-one marketing;
- Establish business deals and profitable partnerships with national and international brands;
- Find the latest trends and innovative concepts!
- ... and plenty more!
Home is visited by buyers from over 70 countries. The majority of them are from Germany, France, Belgium, Japan, Ireland and Italy. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to forge business with international buyers and expand your brand throughout Europe (and beyond!)
International and UK-based exhibitors (many of which are exclusive) choose Home as their go-to show for launching new products. Meet exhibitors as:
- Acacia Design Limited
- Alessi Spa
- Alison Appleton
- Atomic Soda
- Avenida Home
- Betty Boyns
- Big Tomato Company
- Bliss Home Limited
- Bob Crooks: First Glass
- Bococo Ltd
- Clare Cutts-Printmaker
- Coach house
- Cream Cornwall
- El Meu Coixi
- ... and many others
Visit the event and you will become involved in a world of fashion accessories, contemporary handmade pieces; in its official website the organization brings you suggestions for travelling and accommodation in hotels near the event.