Gulf Traffic is a leading trade fair on the road, parking and public transport industries in the Middle East. Bringing together decision makers from around the world, Gulf Traffic offers a three-day platform to network and familiarise yourself with the latest industry trends and developments. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or distribute, there is no better place to gain a comprehensive market overview and to witness product launches from industry leaders.
Join Gulf Traffic!
If you're part of this industry, don't let Gulf Traffic pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book an exhibition stand and start preparing your trip to Dubai! If you want to catch everyone's attention (and stand out from your competitors!), it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Designers in Dubai!
The Gulf Traffic sectors are:
- Transport Infrastructure: public lighting, tunnel technology, street furniture, consultancy, road equipments...
- Road Safety: traffic signs, traffic lights, barrier systems, speed humps, emergency systems, barrier systems...
- ITS Traffic Management: communications, ITS technology, warning systems, emergency systems, smart card technologym urban planning, etc...
- Parking: parking management, ticketing, barriers, entrance control systems, smart parking systems, visual systems.
- You can meet more than 3,000 industry decision-makers, investors and buyers.
- You can demonstrate your products and services to a proven high quality audience.
- You can see that the 45% of exhibitor’s secured business deals worth US$100,000 or above in 2013.
- You will find here a source of solutions to your critical business issues.
- You will be the first seen at first-hand the latest technological advancements in traffic and transport industries.
- You can learn how the latest technological advancements can assist your business.
- You can gain a competitive advantage for your organization.
- You can make new contacts and set up supply channels.
- You can be part of the industry and network more effectively.
- You can increase the number of your new customers and potential buyers.
- and so much more...!
According to official statistics, 91% of exhibitors believe that Gulf Traffic is an important part of their marketing strategy and they plan on returning to the exhibition!