Organized by Aiba (Bahia's Association of Farmers & Irrigators), Bahia Farm Show is one of the largest exhibitions dedicated to the agribusiness sector in Brazil. Here you'll find the most important local companies and key experts from all around Latin America. It is, therefore, the ideal platform to promote new products, services and machinery.
If you're planning on joining this year's Farm Show, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade fairs. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Brazil! We collaborate with many local stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
A wide range of products and machinery!
Bahia Farm Show is the ideal place to source:
- Agricultural machinery (including tractors, engines, equipment for the soil and seeding, pump stations, trailers, cultivators, mowers, equipment for irrigation, etc.)
- Additives compound, veterinary remedies, equipment for feeding, cleaning and disinfection systems, etc.
- Gardening equipment, seeds, fertilizers, agro chemistry, etc.
- And more...!
Delta Agro, Galvani, Agroforn, Art Poços, Agrícola Marcal, Bamagril, Gravia, Volvo Veículos, Irrigaçao Penápolis, Biovida, Campo Verde, CIVEMADA, Casp, Satis, Sansuy, Kepler Weber, JCO Fertilizantes, Jaraguá Bahia, Unicampo, Maxum, LS Tractor, Widitec, Valmont and Nogueira are some of the companies you'll meet in this trade show.
Join this professional community and meet many influential industry peers. It is a great opportunity for you to forge new partnerships and get inspired!
Bahia Farm Show is the ideal for you to...
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new projects;
- Keep up on industry trends and explore the latest developments;
- Position your brand and increase awareness;
- Observe your competition;
- Establish and cultivate important business contacts;
- And plenty more!