WOP Dubai is Middle East’s leading exhibition for the fresh produce business. This is an unique opportunity to meet the biggest local and International fruits and vegetables suppliers and buyers, all under the same roof! If you want to make business, this show is an absolute must!
If your exhibition space at WOP Dubai has already been confirmed and now you're searching for a reliable booth contractor, you just came to the right place! Tell us what kind of stand you need ans we'll introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Dubai, for free!
Overall, over 200 participating companies from 30 countries exhibit at WOP DUBAI and present wide range of products and services. The participants mainly come from Australia, Belgium, China, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United States.
WOP Dubai has a clearly structured exhibition profile that covers the entire products chain on trade of fresh produce:
- Fresh Products: fresh fruits, fresh herbs, berries, potatoes, fresh juices, spices, bio and organic products, etc.
- Fresh Product Safety: pesticide control, hygiene programmes, laboratories, public awareness, freshness programmes, etc.
- Transport and Logistic: transport companies, air freight, sea freight, sea freight, special food transportation, fruit terminals, etc.
- Fresh Product Trading: producer markets, auctions, advertising, promotion, fruit arrangements, bran development, etc.
- Technical Equipment: packaging plants/systems, banana ripening equipment, picking and loading, cold stores and systems, etc.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Unlike other trade shows and expos, WOP DUBAI provides a unique business-driven & practical environment by having a much focused industry profile related only to fresh produce. Besides, this is the ideal platform for you to:
- Get access to the region's fastest growing economy in the world.
- Meet new potentials and find new markets.
- Strengthen the relationship with existing customers.
- Evaluate your completion in the market (and get inspired!).
- Establish and create new partnerships with local and international companies.
- Get updated with innovations and market trends.