As World Nuclear Association membership has grown to encompass almost every enterprise in the global nuclear industry, the annual World Nuclear Association Symposium has established itself as the industry's foremost international meeting, attracting an attendance of over 600 leaders and specialists from more than 30 countries.
If you're planning on joining the World Nuclear Association Symposium as an exhibitor, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in London! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
The World Nuclear Association Symposium cannot be missed; it offers an extensive networking opportunities, Q&A sessions, interactive panel discussions, a large exhibition and fantastic social events. If you joint this gathering as an exhibitor, you will be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
Who will attend the Symposium?
The World Nuclear Association Symposium is visited by many experts, such as:
- CEOs and Executives from utility and reactor vendors
- Fuel suppliers and buyer managers
- Uranium producers, converters, enrichers and fuel fabricators
- Nuclear fuel brokers, traders and consultants
- Transporters of nuclear materials
- Managers from engineering and construction companies
- Nuclear energy equipment and services suppliers
- Energy economists and analysts for financial and investment institutions
- Government policymakers and regulators
- Waste management, decommissioning and used fuel managers
- Nuclear lawyers
- Members of the press