WoodShow Dubai is Middle East's leading platform for Wood & Woodworking Machinery. It is the premier destination for wood specialists who visit the show every year from across the globe. It has become the region’s only dedicated business-to-business meeting place for the wood, wood accessories and woodworking machinery industry.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this unique event pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Booth Contractors in Dubai and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Here you'll be able to:
- Have access to more than 10,000 quality trade professionals from the MENA region and beyond to promote and display your latest products and services;
- Get special brand recognition and promotion through an intense regional and international marketing campaign;
- Build and improve relationships with new and existing customers through one-on-one marketing;
- Take part in a high-quality seminar/workshop program that fascinates both exhibitors and buyers;
- And much more...!
WoodShow Dubai gathers brands & experts of the following categories:
- Woodworking Machinery & Dust Control
- Hardwood & Softwood
- Plywood, Veneer, MDF & Laminates
- Wood Flooring, Doors, Finishing & Fittings
- Coatings, Paints & Adhesives
- 3D Software
- Tools Blades & Cutters
- Associations & Government
ABM Makine, Al Noor Sugar Mills, Amno, Big on Dry, Carl Ronnow, Farlin Timbers, Ferwood, Hanafee Bros, Lamigraf, MacDonald & Owen, Midwest Hardwood, Moelven Timber, Nina Company, Norra Timber, Orient Asia Lines, Saleh International, R Grupa, Pytha 3D, Simon Lussier Ltee, Steel Wood Industries, Swedish Wood, Unilin Division Panels, Valresa, Verde Wood International, Wheeland Lumber, Woodkom Industry and Xylexpo are some of the brands that you'll find at WoodShow Dubai.
The Dubai WoodShow has emerged as a must-attend event for a wide range of wood industry players, including timber and woodworking machinery traders, architects, contractors, interior designers and builders & developers of properties and facilities. The event provides the perfect platform to meet with potential business partners and suppliers. B2B Meetings and special features such as the Dubai WoodShow Conference allow maximization of the networking and business potential the event presents.