Established in 1995, the Windoor Expo is China’s first expo for window, door and facade industries. This annual trade fair showcases the latest technologies and products in aluminum profiles, building glass, equipment, facade systems, hardware, structure sealant, sun shading and window systems from across Asia and the world.
Thinking about participating?
If so, don't forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders & Designers in Guangzhou! We collaborate with thousands of incredible stand contractors and we'll find you the one that best fits your needs!
Windoor Expo China is the leading one-stop trading platform for building envelopes in China. Join this incredible fair and...
- interact with over 475 exhibitors from 28 countries and regions;
- meet more than 42,000 visitors from all around the world - it is a great opportunity to forge new business deals;
- promote your brands and products on a global scale;
- participate in many parallel activities such as: conferences, technical seminars, business matching meetings, etc;
- introduce new products and services to an expert audience and get direct feedback!
Windoor Expo gathers a wide range of products/equipment/services related to:
- Door, Window and Curtain Wall
- Aluminum + Plate
- Hardware Fitting
- Sealing and Heat Insulation
- Door & Window Equipment
Galuminium Group, Foshan Civro Windows and Doors, Press Metal International, Fischer Fixings, Würth Distribution, Hilti Distribution, Dow Corning, Wacker Chemicals, Beijing MGM Glass Machinery, Guagdong South Bright Glass Technologies, KingBoard and Kinling Hardware Products are some of the brands that you'll meet in the fair.
Windoor Expo is visited by more than 42,000 experts. According to official data, they're mainly: architects, banks, building materials retailers & traders, certification firms, construction companies, construction experts, curtain wall designers, engineers, property managers, real estate developers, safety and security technicians, construction companies, universities and surveyors.