The BTHA was founded in 1944 to represent the interests of British toy manufacturers. Today, the Association has 220+ members who, between them, are responsible for over 95% of the British market for toys and games.
The BTHA organises the The Toy Fair at Olympia, which is, up to today, the only dedicated toy trade event in the UK.
Here you'll find the latest:
- Action toys and accessories
- Art & craft products
- Activity toys
- Baby articles
- Building and construction toys
- Computer games
- Inflatable toys
- Magic tricks and sets
- Musical instruments
- ... and plenty plenty more!
This event brings together the best professional in this field such as manufacturers and retailers, coming from innovative companies. It is an unmissable opportunity to showcase your products and discover new trends.
Why Should You Exhibit?
- Toy Fair offers 22,000 square metres of space devoted to the toy, game and hobby business.
- Its last edition attracted more than 260 exhibiting companies, who came to meet buyers from the UK and abroad.
- Toy Fair attracts a range of visitors from licensors to designers, inventors and distributors. It is a great opportunity to meet face-to-face with potential clients and improve your sales.
- The fair gathers more than 300 members of the press (national & international). It is a great opportunity to boost your company's name on a global scale!
What are you waiting for? Book a stand and show the world your most creative creations! If you want to stand out, contact our team of experts in fairs. They will find you the greatest exhibition stand designers in London.
Participate & team up with incredible brands like:
- Smart UK
- Theo Klein
- House of Marbles and ZooBooKoo
Toy Fair is a strictly trade event and is not open to the public. This event welcomes:
- Play specialists
- Suppliers & distributors
- Educational specialists
- ...and others affiliated with the trade
And of course, you can bring your kids to the fair. Just follow the visitor kids policy, available on the event's official web page.