Iran Food & Bev Tec is the country's international food, beverage & packaging technology and food ingredients trade fair. Gathering more than 370 exhibitors (from 15 nations!) and 30,000+ professional visitors, this fair is an absolute must for every company interested in making new partnerships and business deals!
- Searching for a Stand Builder in Tehran? Worry no more! We will introduce you to a hand-picked selection of 5 contractors. You can compare prices, designs, and choose your favourite proposal!
Range of Exhibits
The Iran Food & bev tec exhibition covers the following sectors:
- Process technology: beverage technology, noodle technology, bakery technology, confectionery technology, vegetable and fruits technology, meat processing, ice cream machinery, etc.
- Ingredients and auxiliary materials: food and drink ingredients, raw materials, food additives, proteins, antioxants and antimicrobials, flavours, colours and fragrances, etc.
- Packaging technology: machines, materials, equipment, innovative solutions, etc.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology: refrigeration installations, ventilation, etc.
- Conveying, transport and storage installations.
- Services & others...
Iran Food & Bev Tec attracts exhibitors from all around the globe (including Italy, Austria, Pakistan, Germany, Brazil, UAE, Spain, Denmark, India and Taiwan). These are some of the companies you'll meet in this fair: Kaladaran, Ishida Europe, Index-6, Gorreri Italy, Foodchem, Ecolean, Damsa, Chocolat Stella, Flagfood, Hälssen & Lyon, Ovopol, Quality Spice & Pulses, SD Swissfood, Squiby Foods, Turkish Citrus, Xuanda Food China and Rainbow Foods SA.
The Iran Food & Bev Tec exhibition enables you to:
- Reach your entire target group at a single location;
- Generate sales leads and build relationship with prospects;
- Identify trends and get inspiration for your product innovations;
- Position your brand and increase awareness;
- Establish new business ties and forge partnerships;
- Penetrate Iran's developing market;
- And more!