Speciality & Fine Food Fair is UK's largest exhibition of fine and artisan food & drinks.
Are you thinking about joining this incredible fair?
Exhibiting at Speciality & Fine Food Fair enables you to put your business in front of over 12,000 trade buyers looking to source the latest speciality, artisan and fine food & drink products. The Fair provides the perfect opportunity to network with existing clients and do business with new clients. In order to stand out from your competitors, contact our team of experts in tradeshows; they'll be happy to find you the best stand builders & designers in London.
During Speciality & Fine Food Fair you'll find a wide range of world-class products of categories such as:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Biscuits & Snacks
- Bread, Bread Products and Baked
- Cakes, Puddings and Desserts
- Cheese Diary and Eggs
- Ethnic Foods
- Fish and Seafood
- Frozen Food & Desserts
- Jams and Preserves
- Meat and Charcuterie
- Pasta, Pulses, Rice, Noodels
- Vinegars and Dressings
- ... and plenty more!
Speciality & Fine Food Fair has been the premier event in the industry for 16 years and is where top retail, foodservice & wholesale buyers source new fine food & drink products from the best suppliers in Britain and around the World. If you're part of these industries, grab this incredible opportunity and expand your business!
According to official data, 63% of Speciality & Fine Food Fair have direct purchasing power! They usually belong to sectors such as:
- Food services (42%): contract caterers, restaurants, venue catering, public sector catering, cafes, snackbars, pubs, clubs, bars, etc.
- Retail (30%): supermarkets, buying & symbol groups, farm shops, food halls, convenience stores, wine/beer/spirits retailers, etc.
- Wholesale/Distribution: distributors, importers, exporters, wholesalers, cash & carries, etc
- Manufacturing (12%)
Some of the most important buyers are: Harrods, Acado, Costa Café, Waitrose, Compass, Marks&Spencer, British Airways, Pret a Manger and Harvey Nichols. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to forge business deals with such great brands!
More than a fair
Speciality & Fine Food Fair also organizes a packed programme of features and live cooking demonstrations to inspire and give insight, including:
- Fine Food Live: inspiring culinary demonstrations
- Small Business Forum: here, industry experts will give business advices to attendees and exhibitors
- 1-to-1 Business Advices: small meetings & sessions for start-ups and small producers
- Great Taste: the acknowledged trademark for speciality food & drinks
- Speciality Chocolate Fair: an area dedicated to all the chocolate-addicts!
- Speciality Chocolate Live: inspiring chocolate demonstrations, absolutely yummy!
- Small Producer's Village: an area dedicated to brand new companies (start-ups)