Held for the first time in 1994, Who's Next is one of the main fashion shows organized in Europe.
Organized twice a year, this fair is all about ladies' and men's ready-to-wear urban fashion. So if you're looking for top-notch accessories, or if you consider yourself a rising talent... Come to Who's next!
Who's Next brings together all the best collections of French and international ready-to-wear across 5 areas:
- FAME - Young designers and couture designers.
- PRIVATE - International brands with strong commercial potential and international recognition.
- TRENDY - Current and affordable on trend womenswear brands.
- URBAN - Brands of menswear and womenswear showcasing denim and streetwear.
- STUDIO - Ready-to-wear collections from casual to very feminine, merchandised by style
The winter collections are presented in January and the summer collections in September.
If you're part of the fashion world and you want to improve your brand's image, Who's Next is your destination! Contact out team of experts in fairs and they will find you the trendiest stand contractors in Paris Every good collection needs an outstanding stand to match!
There are many reasons why you should join the Who's Next fair. According to official data, each edition:
- 650+ of the exhibitors are from France
- 1000+ of the exhibitors are foreigners
- The visitors are mostly national (around 35,500!) but there's also a great representation of international buyers (24 000).
It is a great opportunity to meet buyers and potential clients from all around the globe. Fashion and Paris go hand in hand, so there's no better place to display your newest collection! Here you can also meet incredible fashion designers and find the ideal partner.
Who's Next is the prestigious meeting point for the best fashion & accessories designers. This is where international creators go to showcase their latest trends and voguish concepts. This wide list of brands includes: 7Seasons, Lucy Paris, Anna Mora & Brunella, Frau Blau, Shakara, Siyu, Gipsy, Hanita, Sugarman, Tiffosi and many others.
Come by and mix with the best creators of women's clothing, urban and men's fashion, accessories, shoes, leather goods, bags, and jewellery. It is an amazing opportunity to grow and get inspired!