During eleven days you can enjoy in Riocentro Convention Centre one of the most important literary events in Brazil: Rio International Book Fair, an amazing culture, literature and education festival for the entire family that takes place every two years!
The areas of the festival are specially designed to host different activities to offer the audience the opportunity to discuss and chat with cultural celebrities and focused into encourage reading and explore the wide range of entertainment activities. So as the most important event for the publishing industry in the region, you cannot miss to book your own space to display your titles, products or services.
Why to showcase at Rio Book Fair?
If you want to take the chance to do business join Rio de Janeiro International Book Fair and draw the media attention of the nation. And to get the most amazing design booth keep in touch with our experts in Exhibition Stands in Rio de Janeiro and find the best builders and designers in the city. To make your registration you just have to go no the official site where you will find more specifications. But if you are not convinced yet, we have some more reasons why you can't miss this unique event:
- Strengthens your relationship with the most famous publishers in Brazil
- Present the author of your company and introduce them to Rio's Book market
- Meet face to face with key agents at the business center and arrange business meetings
Who can exhibit?
Any company or entity whose activity have any relation with book creation, production or its diffusion on any way:
- textbooks - including children's and young adult books, fiction & non-fiction, religious books...
- software applications
- paper manufacturers
- printing companies
- literature, education or culture associations
- ... and more!
In addition to the book exhibition, where you will find the latest titles and will have the opportunity to meet face to face with your favourite authors, the show celebrate simultaneously activities:
- School trips - during six days there will be special programs for students to encourage the to read and put them in touch with the book universe.
- Women only - different professionals like writers, journalists and celebrities will gather every day to discuss different issues from a feminine viewpoint.
- Fun for kids - an amazing experience through the books' world with plenty of activities.
- Literary cafe - the perfect place to promote and discuss about books, literature and related issues.
Rio Book Fair guarantees a funny experience for the entire family thanks to a wide range of activities and cultural attractions thinked for visitors of all ages. Come and discover the latest book launches as well as join the chat sessions or attend the different lectures that authors and other book industry agents will conduct!